Welcome to ISAIA & ISAIA S.P.A. the property of ISAIA & ISAIA S.P.A., a company having an address at Via Roma, 12, Casalnuovo di Napoli NA, Italy (the “Owner”) and is operated under license by TOOVIA, Inc., a Delaware corporation having an address at 333 W El Camino Real, Suite 210 Sunnyvale CA 94087 (the “Provider”).
• In order to use the Services, you must first agree to these Terms. If you are using the Services on behalf of an organization, you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization and promising that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will also refer to that organization, wherever possible.
• You must be over 13 years of age to use the Services, and children under the age of 13 cannot use or register for the Services. If you are over 13 years of age but are not yet of legal age to form a binding contract (in many jurisdictions, this age is 18), then you must get your parent or guardian to read these Terms and agree to them for you before you use the Services. If you are a parent or guardian and you provide your consent to your child's registration with the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms with respect of your child’s use of the Services.
• You agree your use of the Services are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by Owner or any of its partners or affiliates (including Provider) regarding future functionality or features.
• BY USING, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS INCLUDED IN OR WITH THE SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE, DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SERVICES. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, USING Isaia.it TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS OR MERCHANDISE (“PRODUCTS”).
2. Your Account
• In the course of registering for or using the Services, you may be required to provide us with certain information, including your name, contact information, username and password (“Credentials”). We handle such information with the utmost attention, care and security. Nonetheless, you, not us, shall be responsible for maintaining and protecting your Credentials in connection with the Services. If your contact information, or other information relating to your username or password changes, you must notify us promptly and keep such information current. You are solely responsible for any activity using your Credentials, whether or not you authorized that activity. You should immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized use of your Credentials or if your email or password has been hacked or stolen. If you discover that someone is using your Credentials without your consent, or you discover any other breach of security, you agree to notify Provider immediately.
• A variety of information, reviews, recommendations, messages, comments, posts, text, graphics, software, photographs, videos, data, and other materials ("Content") may be made available through the Services by us and our suppliers (“Owner-Supplied Content”). While Owner and Provider strive to keep the Content that they provide through the Services accurate, complete, and up-to-date, they cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any Owner-Supplied Content.
4. Proprietary Rights
• You acknowledge and agree that Owner and/or its content suppliers (including Provider) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services and Owner-Supplied Content and that the Services and Owner-Supplied Content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
• You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the Owner-Supplied Content without the prior express written consent of Owner, or its content suppliers, as the case may be. Owner and its content suppliers shall have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit in their sole discretion any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, in whole or in part, the Owner-Supplied Content. Owner and its content suppliers shall have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any Owner-Supplied Content posted on isaia.toovia.com and to object to any use, distortion or other modification of such Content. Any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, the Owner-Supplied Content expressly authorized in writing by Owner or its content suppliers shall be carried out by you for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws.
5. License and Restrictions on Use
• Owner and Provider give you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, limited, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use Services and Owner-Supplied Content solely for your personal use, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
• You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to): (a) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Services or any part thereof (including any Owner-Supplied Content), unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by Owner or its content suppliers, in writing; or (b) attempt to disable or circumvent any security mechanisms used by the Services or any applications running on the Services.
• You may not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
• You may not access the Services in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees.
• You may not access the Services for the purpose of bringing an intellectual property infringement claim against Owner or Provider or for the purpose of creating a product or service competitive with the Services.
• You agree that you will not upload, record, publish, post, link to, transmit or distribute User Content, or otherwise utilize the Services in a manner that:
(i) advocates, promotes, incites, instructs, informs, assists or otherwise encourages violence or any illegal activities; (ii) infringes or violates the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of any third party, Owner, or Provider, or any rights of publicity or privacy of any party; (iii) attempts to mislead others about your identity or the origin of a message or other communication, or impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any other person or entity, or is otherwise materially false, misleading, or inaccurate; (iv) promotes, solicits or comprises inappropriate, harassing, abusive, profane, hateful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or unlawful content or activity; (v) is harmful to minors; (vi) utilizes or contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other similar software, data, or programs that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, personal information, or property of another; or (vii) violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation the laws and regulations governing export control, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
• You may not use the Services if you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other countries, including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services. You affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Services are not intended for children under 13.
7. Terms of Sale and Refund Policy
• Purchases of Products made through the Services are also subject to our Terms of Sale and our Refund Policy. Our Terms of Sale can be found at [link]. Our Refund Policy can be found at [link]. By using the Services to purchase Products, you also agree to our Terms of Sale and our Refund Policy.
8. Modification and Termination of Services
• You may terminate these Terms at any time by canceling your account on the Services.
• You agree that we may terminate your account or any part thereof in our sole discretion and for any or no reason. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be without prior notice, and you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for such termination.
• Upon any termination of the Services or your account these Terms will also terminate, but all provisions of these Terms which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
9. Changes to the Terms
• These Terms may be amended or updated from time to time without notice and may have changed since your last visit to the website or use of the Services. It is your responsibility to review these Terms for any changes. By continuing to access or use the Services after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using the Services. Please visit this page regularly to review these Terms for any changes.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
• YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
• OWNER, PROVIDER, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS MAKE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SERVICES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, OWNER, PROVIDER, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR, AND (C) DATA PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE.
• NOTHING IN THESE TERMS, INCLUDING SECTIONS 10 AND 11, SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OWNER’S OR PROVIDER’S WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• SUBJECT TO SECTION 10 ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT OWNER, PROVIDER, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
• THE LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
• SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE SERVICES (OR ANY PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICES) IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS, OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00), WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
• You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Owner, Provider, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to (a) your breach of the Terms, (b) your use of the Services, (c) your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Services, or (d) your User Content, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature.
13. Copyright Policy
• We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users, partners, and content suppliers to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (the “DMCA”), we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Services if such claims are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
o Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
o Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link or the exact location where such material may be found.
o Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
o Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
• “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
• “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
o Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Designated Copyright Agent:
333 W El Camino Real, Suite 210 Sunnyvale, CA 94087
14. Third-Party Content
• The Services may include references or hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources or email content. We have no control over any web sites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than us.
• You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
• You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you or other users as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
15. Third Party Software
• The Services incorporate certain third party software (“Third Party Software”), which is licensed subject to the terms and conditions of the third party licensing such Third Party Software. Nothing in these Terms limits your rights under, or grants you rights that supersede, the terms and conditions of any applicable license for such Third Party Software.
• You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Services, including without limitation about how to improve the Services or our products. By submitting any feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place us under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use such feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose such feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone.
18. Contact Us
• If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the Services, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• When submitting a complaint, please provide a brief description of nature of your complaint and the specific services to which your complaint relates.